1. 1. Who wins? YOU DECIDE.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Chuffed.

Had to happen really, neither could take different fights, their PPV numbers would bomb. I'm just surprised they've announced it with just over two months notice, but I ain't complaining.

Jburbri, don't think its fair to say Khan's ducking Brook. I want to see the fight, but Khan has other options and is a bigger name and more accomplished boxer than Brook.

Khan is just chasing names. He shouldn't really be calling people out though. He looked good in his last fight but has hardly fought anyone ranked in his last four fights (other than his last one), he is without a title too.

I think we need to see how Brook has recovered before putting him into any mega fights too. Should fight the Mayweather - Pacquaio winner though just to have a proper unification. Get all the belts in one place.

David Price looks as though he has spent the last year working on his defence, Looked really tight last night. Sounds like he wants a shot at Fury.

• 1 month later...

Just booked tickets for the boxing at the O2 on May 30th, fa cup final is the same day so wouldn't mind watching that, anyone know anywhere fairly close to the O2 where is decent for sport. Don't mind travelling by tube etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tyson Fury, the former British/Commonwealth/European and current WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO/Ring Magazine and lineal heavyweight champion of the world. He's in the history books with the likes of Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Muhammed Ali, Joe Frazier, Jack Dempsey, Jack Johnson, Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, Mike Tyson and Larry Holmes.

People wrote him off as a joke, me included, but he's shocked the world tonight.

Fair :censored:ing play to the bloke.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Chuffed for Fury but that was a very poor Championship fight by 2 very average boxers. Fury was like someone pretending to be Ali with his arms down constant talking unorthodox stance and circling around but Wlad didn't want it and didn't adapt his plan and must have thrown only a dozen rights in 12 rounds. Poor fight but well done Tyson, World Champion ?

I had a feeling that Klitschko would struggle with someone of Fury's stature, where he wouldn't be able to jab his way to a points victory. Having said that, I'm not convinced Fury would have made it through another round; he looked rattled in the 12th after taking a couple of decent shots.

• 2 weeks later...

It's all messed up and they look silly but the IBF always stick to their rules on this and insist the Champion fights the mandatory otherwise gets stripped....But there are no decent boxing orgs really now and they do what the :censored: they want and have super champs, intercontinental champs, silver champs blah blah