#1 Bristolatic

Bristolatic

Rick Holden

• OWTB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts
  • Team:Oldham Athletic

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

When I want to PM someone, I click on my user name, but it defaults to my profile before I can click Messenger. None of the drop downs on my user name work. Any ideas, please?

63 years and counting. Ups, downs, highs, lows, delight, despair. But it's MY club. For ever. Thanks Dad.

#2 Stevie_J

Stevie_J

Bobby Johnstone

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,525 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

When I want to PM someone, I click on my user name, but it defaults to my profile before I can click Messenger. None of the drop downs on my user name work. Any ideas, please?

Are you clicking on your name in the top-right of the header bar? If so, have you cleared your browser cache? If not, try that. Also, try another browser - same problem or not?

Click on the PayPal button and please donate whatever you can to keep OWTB up and running, thanks - OWTB Admin Team

#3 Bristolatic

Bristolatic

Rick Holden

• OWTB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

Are you clicking on your name in the top-right of the header bar? If so, have you cleared your browser cache? If not, try that. Also, try another browser - same problem or not?

Cheers Stevie. I was clicking in the right place and I cleared the cache a couple of days ago. Still no joy - until I tried Firefox instead if IE. It worked.

63 years and counting. Ups, downs, highs, lows, delight, despair. But it's MY club. For ever. Thanks Dad.