I really can not speak highly enough about this lad, yeah im a gooner and i have seen a lot of him when i go and watch the youth team and reserves but he is the dogs balls he is very similar to benik afobe who was on loan at hudds and i belive he would do a job, he is huge for his age, good feet will hold the ball up, run in behind to stretch defences and score goals

surely dickov has contacts at the Arsenal and his best mate is u guessed it Cedders Evina

im going to e-mail the club worth a shot

i watch Chuks alot and trust me this kid is the real deal, he is highly thought of by Steve Bould and Neil Banfield by Bould has said he could do with a loan deal to get him playing 'real football' he is always smiling and work rate is amazing, he is like a Tonk but knows where the net is, he played a res game last season and gave Alex of Chelsea the run around on a return from injury

i watched him play for an hour again today he played again for an hour alongside afobe and jay-emmanuel thomas and he looked better than both of them not for 1st time, he turned 18 just 2 weeks ago

frightening the talent at that age, as he is now 18 and on a pro contract u could loan him

I dont want to over do it but i love this lad, the goal v mk dons was in a friendly against there 1st team last season as well

im sure bouldy and pd must be friends, he was taught how to play at a young age at our acedemy by a certain Liam Brady (legend) says a lot

I e-mailed the club wish us luck, its pointless e-mailing Arsenal mate they wont be interested by the gaffer can use his contacts, we released Tom Cruise (enter jokes here) this summer he is pretty solid will do a job at league 1/2 level i would think, he can be a bit navive but think we are ok for center halves

Chuks could get bums on seats and excite the crowd, im sure he was living with Evina as he was res captain at one stage taking him under his wing, he is often there on a matchday if u get there early enough kicking the ball around on the pitch, i have him on facebook he seems well in with the 1st team seaks to vela a lot and sanchez watt who used to be a leeds for 2 spells

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...