Boiler Service and Dishwasher Repair

opinions4u

Classified board seems to have closed down, so I'm cheating and requesting help for different sorts of technology!

1) My boiler is 6 years old and has never been serviced. Can anybody recommend a competent chap with the appropriate registration that is legally allowed to service it - at a reasonable price?

2) My Candy dishwasher is only providing cold water and not draining properly. Again, any suggestions?

Royton area.

Thanks.

Classified board seems to have closed down, so I'm cheating and requesting help for different sorts of technology!

1) My boiler is 6 years old and has never been serviced. Can anybody recommend a competent chap with the appropriate registration that is legally allowed to service it - at a reasonable price?

2) My Candy dishwasher is only providing cold water and not draining properly. Again, any suggestions?

Royton area.

Thanks.

Not closed.

Support Playershare!

If you would like to advertise in the CLASSIFIEDS section, a small donation to Latics Playershare, spare a few coppers - it would be really appreciated! PM the staff and we'll sort out the request.

Donations can be made by PayPal to playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

Thanking you in advance,OWTB Team.

• 2 weeks later...

Royton area.

Thanks.

I'm no expert but, on the dishwasher, does it make a humming sound when you turn it on? If not, the pump is probably knackered. If it's not the pump, could be the motor or simply a blocked drainage pipe. Take the drainage pipe off and check for blockages and don't forget to put it back on before you try the dishwasher again!

The cold water is probably down to it not draining properly - the dishwasher won't fill properly as long if it's not draining properly (they're programmed that way to prevent flooding) and then won't heat the water.