Cricket

Yes I would, they are both good players but are currently incredibly out of touch.

I'd drop them and use the friendly games between tests to hopefully allow them to get some runs and get into some sort of nick, they are passengers at the moment.

Don't talk rubbish, they have had 4 bad knocks. That doesn't make them bad players, stick with them thhe last think you want as a cricketer is your coach and skipper losing faith with you.

I hate the fact that people who probably have never played the game come up with this :censored:e.

Call up a good friend of mine, vvs proctor a product of a once fine Oldham CC youth section.. which is now totally on it's arse. :disappointed:

Don't talk rubbish, they have had 4 bad knocks. That doesn't make them bad players, stick with them thhe last think you want as a cricketer is your coach and skipper losing faith with you.

I hate the fact that people who probably have never played the game come up with this :censored:e.

Call up a good friend of mine, vvs proctor a product of a once fine Oldham CC youth section.. which is now totally on it's arse. :disappointed:

the famous pipe smoker will be furious looking at it now compared to what it once was

The rights to the cricket are once again sold to sky further putting the game beyond the eyes of the large percentage of the population.

I wonder if the bit in bold is linked to my comment?

I bet you wish you'd not posted that pile of :censored:e now, after another 2 failures each for Pietersen and Morgan.

As I said in my previous post, they both could not be more out of nick if they tried, they both need a rest for the last test, they need to get some runs and confidence by playing well in a warm up game, as I said before this last debacle.

Surprise: England unchanged for first test.

Irritation: Pakistan win the toss and bat on a pitch that "will turn".

Shock: Pakistan recovering to 26-5 from 21-5. Broad with 3 and Anderson with 2.

I'm not going to get my hopes too high just yet, until we have batted, in these conditions we could make the current 35 runs on the board for Pakistan look like a good score.