Capello/Terry

Captaincy  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terry have been sacked?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Who should have taken the decision?

• Capello
    • The FA
    • Joint decision
  3. 3. Who should now be the captain?

• Gerrard
    • Parker
    • Hart
    • Ferdinand
    • Lampard
    • Rooney
    • Terry should be reinstated
    • Other
  4. 4. Should Terry go to Euro 2012?

• Yes
    • No

Just had a couple of quid on Hiddink to be in charge for first game of Euros at 20/1. Think he'd be a great shout short term with his tournament pedigree and then would allow 'Arry to concentrate on Spurs. FA could then take more time after the tournament to plan for the long term

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is 2-1 favourite to succeed Fabio Capello as the next permanent England manager.

Other odds: Roy Hodgson 6-1, Jose Mourinho 6-1, Alan Pardew 8-1, Martin O'Neill 10-1, Arsene Wenger 14-1, Stuart Pearce 16-1, Guus Hiddink 16-1, Gareth Southgate 16-1, Sam Allardyce 25-1, David Beckham 25-1, Glenn Hoddle 50-1, Alan Shearer 50-1.

No odds for Dave Penney?

If the top bosses at my place suspended someone from my team from part of their responsibilities for the sake of the company's reputation, and I went to the Press and called them :censored: for it, I dare say I would be invited to, "resign," as well.

He hasn't bee suspended from the team though, if the FA took the position that anyone charged by the police is automatically suspended then fine.

If the FA wanted to stop Terry from playing then that's their call. The role of captain is a footballing decision and should have been taken by the man who they pay a fortune to take those decisions.

He hasn't bee suspended from the team though, if the FA took the position that anyone charged by the police is automatically suspended then fine.

If the FA wanted to stop Terry from playing then that's their call. The role of captain is a footballing decision and should have been taken by the man who they pay a fortune to take those decisions.

Bollocks - it means he's automatically up for loads of interviews for starters. What is going to be the underlying subtext to them? It might well be that the FA know that what is alleged against, "JT," is the tip of the aceberg, regardless of what he said to Rio's bro. Why mortgage the FA's name for the sake of that :censored:?

Regarding the decision itself, Terry wasn't suspended from his job, but he was ruled out from carrying out certain tasks. Now he can go and crawl under a rock.