Warnock and Ken Bates

On another management story Karl Robison has said he isnt interested in the Hudds job

I didnt know Robinson was only 31 and never played at a higher level.

Why the feck is so arrogant then like he is gods gift to management?!

Probably knows that the average joe ( me and you) spend all our time talking about football will never ever have a chance in the real game.

There.. :)

On another management story Karl Robison has said he isnt interested in the Hudds job

I didnt know Robinson was only 31 and never played at a higher level.

Why the feck is so arrogant then like he is gods gift to management?!

He learnt it from his mentor the Guv'nor.

Neil Warnock has been appointed as the new manager of Leeds United.

The former QPR boss has agreed a deal with the Elland Road club which will take him up to the end of the 2012/13 season.

Warnock has previously taken both QPR and Sheffield United out of the Championship, something chairman Ken Bates will be hoping he can repeat with Leeds.

Wanrock told the club's official website: "I feel I have one big challenge left in me and believe Leeds is a club that should be in the Premier League. I want to be the man who is able to deliver this for a set of fans who never cease to amaze me with their numbers and their loyalty.

"Having met with Ken Bates it was an easy decision to take up the challenge and with his support, we share the same vision of getting Leeds United in the Premier League."