Bouzanis

We were sharing him with Shrewabury, but I think that arrangement ended last season.

The Bouzanis signing was slightly unexpected though.

He became full time here this season.

Bouzanis was signed as Gerrard had an injury and we had no cover for Cisak due to this.

Would like to see what Bonza can do but Cisak is one of the best young keepers I have seen in a long time. So I wouldn't want it to be at his expense.

Cisak has got to quicken up off the mark, don't goalkeeping coaches look at this instead of just shot stopping exercises ?

Get him on some sprint training along with Matt Smith, who also needs to sharpen up.

Cisak has got to quicken up off the mark, don't goalkeeping coaches look at this instead of just shot stopping exercises ?

Get him on some sprint training along with Matt Smith, who also needs to sharpen up.

Did anyone get a chance to watch the ressies game? Good result.

How did Bouzanis play?

I watch the warm-up of the goalkeepers before the game and at half-time. I've never seen Bouzanis in goal - he spends his time either shooting or trying to hit the crossbar.

Maybe that has something to do with coaching orders though. Give Cisak as much time as possible in the warm up.

Either that or he might be given a shot up front.

• 3 weeks later...

time he got a game yet? or is Cisak blameless in our form?

With the exception of the Walsall goal, everything that has got past Cisak can be pinned on those in front of him.

I'll point the finger at him for the Chesterfield / M'Voto one - but we were a spent force and the ball should never have got where it did.

I thought he made the wrong decision with Yeovil's second. But staying put could easily have ended up with the same outcome. And again, it was what happened before he got involved that gifted the goal.

He's made some fine saves this season. He's earned us many more points than I could ever say he's cost us. He's better than what went before.

Drop him? Why? Why would you want to undermine his confidence?

I'll say one thing for Dean, he's keen, seems to be a good lad to have around, committed and enjoys being at the club.

Cisak has done nowt to warrant dropping and since Dean has come in Cisak hasn't been injured which is a shame for Dean but good for us.

If, once our safety is guaranteed I'd be tempted to give him a few games to see whether it is worth extending his contract for next season. Hopefully we will have 2 good keepers on the books pushing each other.

I was going to ask how Cisak was going, but then I found this on youtube.

Why would he need replacing?

Whoever has put that together has let more of the cat out of the bag that we have a very good young keeper here at BP. Think we'll do well to hang to him this summer, contracted or not...