Bouzanis

Whoever has put that together has let more of the cat out of the bag that we have a very good young keeper here at BP. Think we'll do well to hang to him this summer, contracted or not...

It must have taken Mr. Corney a while going through all the match DVDs and editing all the bits together. Looks like the club want to get the best price for an asset this summer.

Is it just me or has Cisak looked less keen to come for crosses in the last few games? Watching that vid reminded me how commanding he can be - some of those punches are great.

He certainly doesn't deserve dropping though - playing behind our defence at present wouldn't do any keeper's confidence good.

Agree we could give Bouzanis a few games when (if?!) we're safe though I'm not sure I'd have faith in any keeper called Dean after the last one!

• 2 weeks later...

He looked very nervous but he did well to get a touch on their breakaway to keep it out and grew in confidence as the half wore on. I will wait to see the goal again, I know he did get a decent touch on it on it's way in but I'm not sure he could realistically have been expected to keep it out without another look.

He looked very nervous but he did well to get a touch on their breakaway to keep it out and grew in confidence as the half wore on. I will wait to see the goal again, I know he did get a decent touch on it on it's way in but I'm not sure he could realistically have been expected to keep it out without another look.

I thought he was slightly out of position and got one step too close the ball beyond the far post which was pulled back for the shot.

He got better as the half went on though- he's not as good as Cisak but he's better than some of the goalies we've had in recent seasons and I think if he played regularly he'd get better; wouldn't have a problem with his contract being renewed.