Tranmere: BBC Highlights

Ah, what he says the interview and what he's quoted as saying in the report are different.

Thanks.

I think he was referring to the so called handball by Simpson before the penalty but BBC made out that he was criticising the penalty decision.

He did have the cheek to say there was nothing between the sides though!

Am I online in thinking their wasnt much between the sides? I was a very nervous spectator put it that way.

I thought we shaded it, but to fail to score from open play against them is a bit worrying. We wont play many poorer sides at home this season.

Am I online in thinking their wasnt much between the sides? I was a very nervous spectator put it that way.

I was nervous towards the end but that's always the case when Latics are defending a one goal lead.

If you look at the chances, we had the better ones (Morais hitting the post, Simpson's miss, Adeyemi's miss, Tarky's shot etc). They drew one very good save from Cisak but can't think of any other clear opportunities they created.

Edited by bossrocks

I was nervous towards the end but that's always the case when Latics are defending a one goal lead.

If you look at the chances, we had the better ones (Morais hitting the post, Simpson's miss, Adeyemi's miss, Tarky's shot etc). They drew one very good save from Cisak but can't think of any other clear opportunities they created.

Where was Cisak's block with his legs? Another excellent save shortly after he palmed the header at full stretch round the post.

I don't remember it either. I remember a comfortable save front brunt and a save from a tame welsh header made to look better than it needed to be. Cisaks starting position was wrong which meant he had to flinch himself at it. Thought they had a lot of the ball without hurting us too much.