Blades fans in general arseholery shocker...

That particular quote got my back up as well.

Nothing like them when they were in the Premier League and the small fish in the big pond was it.....

And however well they played in the first half, as soon as they were under pressure they reverted to type. 'Spoilers'? There was one team who was hoofing the ball up the field, trying to delay the restart, trying to take players out of the game (and getting a player sent off for it), and they weren't playing in blue.

I don't like it when opposition fans are nice about us. Chesterfield's fans were nice about us. Liverpool's fans were nice about us. I'd much rather hear a few thousand people calling Chris Taylor a :censored:.

I would like us to get more credit than we do, maybe I'm just wearing my blue tinted specs but I thought we were the better team before the sending off. We looked like scoring before that, Kuqi was inches away twice to bagging a goal but for some good defending, Marsh-Brown worried their defenders and as soon as Reid came on they went to pot in defence.

Fans of "bigger team" in slagging off smaller club shocker

Personally, i love it when opposition fans feel compelled to slate us after we win. Getting wound up by Dickov, Taylor, Kuqi and the rest means we're doing things right IMO.

Great result, great battling to come back from 2 down and a great 3 points against the 2nd placed team in the league......and if the fans of massive Sheff Utd arent happy about it; all the better!!!!

Fans of "bigger team" in slagging off smaller club shocker

Personally, i love it when opposition fans feel compelled to slate us after we win. Getting wound up by Dickov, Taylor, Kuqi and the rest means we're doing things right IMO.

Great result, great battling to come back from 2 down and a great 3 points against the 2nd placed team in the league......and if the fans of massive Sheff Utd arent happy about it; all the better!!!!

Yeah, spot on!

Great 3 points yesterday!

Their fans and players have always been animals. It'd be fantastic if they stay down this season and begin to rot in league one. Not even the biggest club in Sheffield.

It'd be great if they stayed down just to guarantee us another big home gate next season. As much as I dislike MK Dons, I'd rather they went up than say Huddersfield or the Sheff clubs for that reason.

I'll admit we got a bit of luck yesterday with them hitting the post and missing a decent chance but in the 2nd half we were the better team.

In the first half we let them bully us but in the second half when we started to stick a foot in, they didn't like it and they couldn't cope with not getting their own way. And lets not forget we had a great chance to make it 4-2 at the end when Hash Brown hit the post and Taylor also hit the top of the bar earlier on.

56% possession for us too.

Edited by bossrocks

It baffles me that a Sheffield United fan could call us "essentially a keeper, nine spoilers and a fat :censored: up front."

He supports Sheffield United FFS. That is essentially their own philosophy on football. They are consistently one of the most horrible teams to watch. A team of big lumps who set out to frustrate and apoil the game. Play long percentage balls. Basically the type of football that no body wants to watch. I'm not just talking about yesterday either, I mean throughout the history of the club. And then he has then nerve to say that we are a team of spoilers.

Horrible team, horrible fans, horrible club.

They have always been horrible, one of those clubs that you never hear other fans having a good word for. I half remembered this Wednesday ditty and looked up:

OLD NEIL WARNOCK HAD A FARM EIEIO

AND ON THAT FARM HE HAD SOME PIGS

EIEIO

WITH AN ALAN QUINN HERE AND A LEIGH

BROMBY THERE, HERE A GEARY, THERE A

JAGIELKA EVERYWHERE A SCUMMER

OLD NEIL WARNOCK HAD A FARM EIEIO

Given that Latics are one of the few teams in this division who look better keeping the ball on the floor, it amazes me that people accuse us of being :censored:.

Granted Charlton were missing Stephens, but they don't play through the midfield and neither do Sheff Weds or Huddersfield, against both of them I felt we were the better footballing side.

Typical drivel from bent Yorkshire wankers.

Wont go into details but those who were around will know what i'm on about.

After the incident i was involved in post game i have no respect for their fans. Yes it was 1 individual but no sheff fan stopped to help n the police just shrugged it off as an everyday occurance. As for the football, even at 2 nil they hardly looked in control n still didnt hear a peep from their end

Having said that, had a fantastic night out in sheffield!