A simple way to raise money

Right I was sat at home yesterday didnt go Dale watching the game and thinking how the hell can we help this club very similar to Prozac thread (which I have to say brilliant part on it by lookers carl i think)

A really simple way to raise money

We are on TV away at Sheff Wednesday on Bank Holiday Monday on TV

How about rather than give them £22 for a game that is on tv we give the club £11 each and boycott the game (half the ticket price and still allow u to buy 3/4 pints to watch the game not to mention save on travel cost?

The club already have £10,000 i belive from sky for this

If we were to take the same as last season on a tuesday night so 1,000 then 1,000 x £11 each would be another £11,000 value pounds for the club and its cheaper than going to a game we could all arrange to watch together somewhere?

Would you do this? I have always wanted to go Hillsbrough but would rather the club had the much needed money

I know the lads would not be supported but in the long term surely its better especially if becomes a nothing game for us?

Giv the game a miss n stick £10 in the playershare account n then the money will go directly on a new player?

Thats my hope, there is a lot of moaning threads that the squad isnt good etc well this is a chance to help improve what we have and watch every week next season, ok £10k it a lot but its a help and sure the club would welcome it

Is it just me that fInds this very hypocritical. Not long ago we had a few pages of debate when Chesterfield did something similar to us for the JPT game. Most people thought that was wrong, yet a few months later we are talking about doing the same thing. I don't have a problem with people opting out of going to Hillsborough in favour of watching the game on sky. I don't have a problem if doing what chesterfield did to us; showing the game in their bar, becomes common practice in our league and below. But at this point to actively discourage Oldham fans from attending an Oldham game strikes me as wrong.

Why would we want to boycott the game? I do not mind paying £22 at Sheff Weds would rather pay that than £25 at Hartlepool. To me if you where to boycott the game normally a real cause. Personally what the team needs now is fans to back the manager and get behind the team.

I can just see it now Sky there viewers from many clubs watching and the players are lead out to an away end with no-one there, great PR for the club and spur inspiration for the players. We could give people the option but how can the club say come down to BP and support the club but then encourage not to attend a game against Sheff Wed, let's sell out the away end make some noise and make sure the Sky cameras here us. Might even get praise for being good fans.