Your number 10

What an absolute :censored:.

Showed no talent as a footballer whatsoever and spent the whole game trying to get someone sent off, and eventually succeeded! Ran down the tunnel at the end but is sure to get his deserved red card when the footage is reviewed. What a complete waste of space this guy is. I never wish injury on a player but he certainly deserves it.

Nice to see Robbo's wave at the end sent your fans crazy!

Edited by donsdonsdons

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed no talent as a footballer whatsoever and spent the whole game trying to get someone sent off, and eventually succeeded! Ran down the tunnel at the end but is sure to get his deserved red card when the footage is reviewed. What a complete waste of space this guy is. I never wish injury on a player but he certainly deserves it.

'Robbo' can do whatever he wants, I am still laughing at that fat waste of space crying when we beat your plastic club last season!

:censored: off you fake club supporting :censored:. Up the wimbledon!!!

:censored: off you fake club supporting :censored:. Up the wimbledon!!!

Ha. Another one who doesnt know the full story. Do some research, then post again.

Jealous of a team that has a chance of winning the league? The best stadium in the league? I higher attendance than you? Better youth team? More money? A better chairman? A better manager? More media attention? Future is bright for us, unlike you.

Edited by donsdonsdons

Ha. Another one who doesnt know the full story. Do some research, then post again.

Fake club, come back when you have history and haven't stolen your club from Wimbledon. Oh, that'll be never then.....

Jealous of a team that has a change of winning the league? The best stadium in the league? I higher attendance than you? Better youth team? More money? A better chairman? A better manager? More media attention? Future is bright for us, unlike you.

Jealous of a team that has a chance of winning the league? The best stadium in the league? I higher attendance than you? Better youth team? More money? A better chairman? A better manager? More media attention? Future is bright for us, unlike you.

You're on drugs little boy!

your response suggests some form of inferiority complex as if your clubs stature is some form of personal achievement in a similar manner to a Premiership fan

we all know it isnt and no-one cares so do us all a favour and either bore off or post something constructive