PDF to Excel

another fan

I have recently converted a small number of Excel into PDF format so that I can store them on my mobile.

Since then I have unknowingly deleted the original Excel format version off my laptop

Can anyone please advise if i can edit the PDF version of better still advise how I can revert to the original format

I know that you can "purchase" software but it not cost effective for the very few files I wish to convert

Hope this makes sense

I have recently converted a small number of Excel into PDF format so that I can store them on my mobile.

Since then I have unknowingly deleted the original Excel format version off my laptop

Can anyone please advise if i can edit the PDF version of better still advise how I can revert to the original format

I know that you can "purchase" software but it not cost effective for the very few files I wish to convert

Hope this makes sense

Hmm. You can do PDF to Word for free, maybe you could copy this to Excel and then split the dat into the right columns? Likey to be messy though unless your data is very standardised in its' formatting.