Printers - cheapest / most efficient

24hoursfromtulsehill

Yeah, I've seen this before.They suck you in with a cheap printer, and you happy print away to your hearts content - making collages, hi-definition photo prints and pretty calendars with cats on. Then one day, it runs out of ink. "That's okay", you say to yourself "I'll get some more, it won't be long before I'll be back printing menus for the dog"

But you go to the shops and the ink costs more than the printer, but you got to have it. You've got to make one more "Good luck with your trombone recital" card, just one more, by this time they've got you hooked and you don't even know it...

Damn you HP deskjet. Damn you all to hell.

Get something that does more than printing- scanning/copying etc. There'll be a time late at night when she wants to scan something in urgently and it saves her trekking to uni to find the Computer cluster shut or full etc. Even if that's the only time she uses the extra facilities she will be grateful.

Have a look at what Tesco and other supermarkets sell- as they are much more likely to be open late at night for that time when ink runs out at 10pm.