Account and accessing OWTB problems

HAYESY

*This is NewBlue using HAYESY’s account*
At the bottom of the page where it says ‘Change Theme’ when clicked and a dropdown menu comes up with 3 options. Originally, the ‘IP.Board’ option was ticked but I then clicked the ‘IP Board (Pre 3.2)’ option. Since then none of the computers I have access to have allowed me onto OWTB with the ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSLib::haveAppsWithLike() in /home/wwwowtbc/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_global.php on line 194’ message appearing.
I certainly regret playing around with it now but is there any way I can access OWTB without making a new account (which the moderators don’t seem to be accepting) on another browser?
Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I hate for this to be my first post but I have the same problem too. I am posting is from my tablet which obviously works. But now I am sitting at my computer as well and I am still getting the same message. Any other suggestions?

Yes I am. It does ask if I want to view on the full version though. I also mentioned on another post that I can access the site signing in with my facebook on my computer. I just rather not use my facebook account to do so.

Go to the full version on your tablet; it should still be on the default theme. Then log in on your computer and it should have fixed it.

I've just been through that process to test it and it worked for me.

Go to the full version on your tablet; it should still be on the default theme. Then log in on your computer and it should have fixed it.

I've just been through that process to test it and it worked for me.

I'm in. Thanks again !