Fantasy Premier League

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has come to my attention that certain people have been picking Manchester United players.

I know it shouldn't have been necessary but, Was this most important of rules not explained?

No United and No City.

It never used to be a problem. And then City got rich. Bastards.

The game would be better if you had to pick one team at the start of the season and stick with it.

It would be a lot better if it was like Fantasy NFL, players could only be picked by one team. I always find with fantasy football, by the second half of the season, its too hard to catch anyone up who you are behind because everyone has the same players.

I'm delighted to see Mourinho back and all that, but he's already :censored:ed me over. How can you rotate Mata out for the first fecking game of the season?! He'd better start on Wednesday. :petesake:

For whatever reason, he doesn't seem to be a big fan of Mata i.e. offering as part of the deal for Rooney.

168 participants! Great.

Top 25 standings as of Sunday are:

# Team Manager GW TOT new.png 1 NATHAN'S XI Nathan Holland 40 137 down.png 2 Loyal Blue David Stone 31 129 up.png 3 All the way with LDJ David Valentine 35 123 up.png 4 San Jose Baxter Michael McAndrew 41 123 up.png 5 Jose Baxter Baby! Stephen Shipman 32 120 6 The Catastrotunists Sam Turner 42 118 7 BCS Athletic Ben Stott 23 117 7 JoseBaxterBaby20 Ben Chad 45 117 9 Goal Diggers FFC Leo Smith 45 117 10 Disco Badgers Rob Lynch 23 116 11 Dambuster Athletic steve johnson 24 116 12 Petrojet Pete Howarth 40 116 12 Pine Villa Ric Dennis 27 116 14 FC Blues Daniel Farkas 26 114 15 Schmeltz My Cheese Ryan Hamer 23 114 15 Ste's stool samples Steven Anderson 36 114 17 AFC Wibble Darren Kelly 40 113 18 Pine Villa David Finnigan 33 112 19 Schmeltz like Gosset Steven Smith 32 111 20 Royton Athletic AFC Danny Wright 31 111 21 MN Invitational XI Mark Nolan 20 110 22 Dave's Dragons Dave Astley 39 110 23 chloes 11 Chloe Hampshire 37 109 24 Bassline Junkies Matthew Farthing 36 109 25 I Told em Oldham Mark Airey 43 107

So did anyone make any transfers due to players leaving or anything?

I made a couple just because I thought it needed changing.

I took Naismith out and put Campbell from Cardiff on the bench.

Took Mata out and put Hazard in.

Also, had a look at how much I would have without Fellaini and noticed I could put Lampard in instead.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

I have resisted the urge for an early wildcard deployment in the desperate hope I had some clue what I was doing when I put the team together in the first place and they're all just having a rubbish start.

If I'm still bottom half at the end of November I'll bring Joe Kinnear in as an adviser - he should be free by then.