Albert Rusnak gone back to City

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he happened to go back to Citys youth team and break his leg, my heart would be a little more glad. He now falls in the category of Oldham reject, City :censored:

a bit harsh

something has gone on somewhere probably that he expected to walk into the team and didn't

looks to have ability on the ball but Montano is flying at the mo and Sid is improving so unless we played him off a front man or CM not sure where he was meant to play.

Not really bothered either way but the big build up now looks a bit OTT

To be fair the players coming out of city's youth and reserves are quite poor standard. Scapuzzi rusnak Mancini. Only really wabara who was any good!

That's a bit unfair to Scapuzzi, thought he did ok, was just a bit lightweight.

Mancini however, was utter toss, i'll give you that one.

<cough>Harry Bunn</Cough>

I'm with Adam, the City youngsters being lent out to this level are crap, and don't stick a chance in hell of making it at City's level*.

*They may get the odd league cup/Chumpions league run out when it doesn't matter, but I'd be stunned if any made it to anything near first team level on a consistent basis.

From M.E.N.

"Midfielder Albert Rusnak has left Boundary Park and returned to parent club Manchester City after refusing to play for Oldham Reserves."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/youngster-back-manchester-city-after-6057783

What an absolute cock.

From M.E.N.

"Midfielder Albert Rusnak has left Boundary Park and returned to parent club Manchester City after refusing to play for Oldham Reserves."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/youngster-back-manchester-city-after-6057783

If that's the case then Rusnak's an idiot and no loss at all.

<cough>Harry Bunn</Cough>

I'm with Adam, the City youngsters being lent out to this level are crap, and don't stick a chance in hell of making it at City's level*.

*They may get the odd league cup/Chumpions league run out when it doesn't matter, but I'd be stunned if any made it to anything near first team level on a consistent basis.

I am not sure, I think it is more a case of the Billy Big Bollocks attititude and they think they are a cut above us.

I think we may be the stick rather than the carrot option.

Not just City, but how many players have we had that don't apply themsleves here, and go on to perform moderately well at Championship and above.

Oldham clearly didn't give Rusnak a chance so why draft him in to replace a departed player?. Why loan a player from an English Premier League club for a tin pot League One reserves team?, if you ask me it's a slap in the face for a great young future talent imo. Oldham don't deserve Albert Rusnak and Rusnak shouldn't have apologised to Oldham, Patrick Vieira you are completely wrong and out of order for forcing the kid to do so.

Oldham clearly didn't give Rusnak a chance so why draft him in to replace a departed player?. Why loan a player from an English Premier League club for a tin pot League One reserves team?, if you ask me it's a slap in the face for a great young future talent imo. Oldham don't deserve Albert Rusnak and Rusnak shouldn't have apologised to Oldham, Patrick Vieira you are completely wrong and out of order for forcing the kid to do so.

Rubbish....no player is bigger than the club.

And that is what is wrong with young footballers. If he had show great signs he would be starting. He played at shrewsbury and was the worst player on the pitch! He is 19 and not achieved anything. Yes he should have to apologise, am sure viera who has won more in his career than this little stuck up kid will ever achieve, knows what he has done wrong therefore asked him to apologise. Bad attitude breeds not what we need. Well done LJ nice to see a manager standing firm against premier league youngsters on far too much money!

Oldham clearly didn't give Rusnak a chance so why draft him in to replace a departed player?. Why loan a player from an English Premier League club for a tin pot League One reserves team?, if you ask me it's a slap in the face for a 'great young future talent imo. Oldham don't deserve Albert Rusnak and Rusnak shouldn't have apologised to Oldham, Patrick Vieira you are completely wrong and out of order for forcing the kid to do so.

Rot.

He has a professional duty to do his job.

You've suprised me here Metty, can only assume you're concern is for the continued loan of City players.

He was only in the EDS, and therefore playing at a level lower than our reserves anyway.

If Latics think he is in the wrong, and City do too, to the extent they forced him to apologise, then that is enough for me.

He may have been loaned to us to sort his attitude out in the first place and teach him about a real footballers life.

Anyway, by the sounds of it, he'll be playing with the Youths for a while....!

Absolute load of bollocks!

Complete and utter crap, if you don't mind me saying so. Whether you're playing for your parent team or another on loan, you only get into the starting XI on ability and performance. If that's not up to scratch, some other bugger who is a better option plays instead. It's part and parcel of being a professional footballer, part of your learning curve, and if you're not selected, you work bloody hard, even in the reserves if need be, to prove you deserve your place.

If Rusnak has chucked his teddies out because he doesn't think he should play in the reserves, then it was the right thing to do to end the loan spell. Do you really want a 19 year old kid dictating what he does? No, not for me. How many of our "regular first teamers" have been dropped into the reserves or sat on the bench and had to fight their way back? It's what you do and, in most cases, they've done it. Wesolowski is a prime example.

Well done, LJ and Viera. You've shown you had the balls that you have the right work ethics, which is more than Rusnak has done. The one good thing that can come out of this is that the lad has learned from it and will go on to have decent career, including loan spells if needs be.

Rubbish.

The manager saw fit to start other players ahead of him. It's his job to pick what is, in his opinion, the best starting 11.

Are you saying he should start Rusnak ahead of others who've worked hard to earn a first team place just because of who he is and where he's from, despite him doing nothing much during the short spells he has been on the pitch?

And LJ probably wanted to drill him in a few things ahead of the next game not to mention get/keep his match fitness up.

Surely any player who didn't do a full 90 minutes last game would expect (if not want) a run out in the reserves?