Unnamed printed fanzine project, Playershare profits.

Having never really written anything for something like this before i wouldn't know where to start. If people suggest some topics for writing it would provide some decent inspiration. Equally is there going to be a structured layout of the fanzine? Off the top of my head we could have pieces on away days, funny stories of time spent watching or beacuse of following Latics, opinion pieces on Latics or football in general. Also for me what is essential to one of these things is humour. Thats one of the things i remember most about BTB. Maybe get Pine Villians to contribute some of their stuff (if they are willing) alongside any others who would like a crack at being funny? One comedey aspect of BTB i liked was the pictures (of the games or usually something else) with humorous captions so maybe this can be replicated?

Edited by Oafc88

• 8 months later...

The one thing bloggers and fanzine writers generally lack is an editor. Not someone to say, "You can't have that viewpoint because I don't agree with it," but someone to say, "That article is too long. That sentence is rubbish and irrelevant. Did you learn to write by reading Razzle?" That type of thing.