eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Shame we can’t organise a pre-season friendly with them 

I told Abdallah and his brother in a Trust meeting about the connection and that a friendly would be good. I don’t think it helps that Eintracht have a US tour every preseason. 

3 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I told Abdallah and his brother in a Trust meeting about the connection and that a friendly would be good. I don’t think it helps that Eintracht have a US tour every preseason. 

Yeah that would be a rather large stumbling block. Would be good if they could do one on the way back. We can dream hey!

34 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Because every July teams play a number of warm up matches or 'friendlies' to build their fitness for the new season. 

Surely they would want to play a team up to their standard and fitness. Not because 20 fans believe we’re affiliated with them..

31 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Surely they would want to play a team up to their standard and fitness. Not because 20 fans believe we’re affiliated with them..

I know, what are Preston and Forest thinking by agreeing to play at BP preseason? Don’t they know that we will simply not be up to their standard and fitness? A disgrace ?

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

You are negative, but that was funny

It was funny because we played Girona only twelve months ago who played in La Liga against the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid last season, fucking clown :clown:.

17 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Why would they want to have a friendly with us? 

I’m all for free speech etc but surely it’s time this relentlessly negative bugger was suspended/banned?

Seriously, can anyone remember the last time he said anything remotely positive about our club? Is he by any stretch of the imagination a fan?

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

I’m all for free speech etc but surely it’s time this relentlessly negative bugger was suspended/banned?

Seriously, can anyone remember the last time he said anything remotely positive about our club? Is he by any stretch of the imagination a fan?

Being racist, homophobic, threatening, promoting Love Island then of course there's a case for suspending people. Being negative about us? Nah. If we applied that to the ground half of the Main stand would be kicked out.

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

BLOCK HIM

4 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Once the club starts doing well then i’ll be happy. 

• 1 month later...

Archived