Uncle Ronnie likes a bet?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit off topic,but according to the Echo rag Tranmere could be in deep :censored: financially with their chairman Peter Johnson unable to confirm whether he'll be able to continue to bail the club out.

Basically,if they don't find a new buyer in the next 12 months they might not have sufficient funds to keep the club going.

Bit off topic,but according to the Echo rag Tranmere could be in deep :censored: financially with their chairman Peter Johnson unable to confirm whether he'll be able to continue to bail the club out.

Basically,if they don't find a new buyer in the next 12 months they might not have sufficient funds to keep the club going.

Hasn't he found a new bloke to take over? Sure I read something.

EDIT: This? http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/peter-johnson-tranmere-rovers-sold-6839537

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Having had years of 'to & fro' verbals with our dear Ronnie; i'm another who is actually pretty sad he's no longer in charge & in football.

Cartoon villan as others have said. A bit of a prick; but he always took the verbals well and gave me; and the others around me, just as good as he got. Beats the 'robot' type of manager who dont say anything IMO, a character and i'll miss the verbal sparrings now he's gone...

Ahhh. Anybody know why?

Johnson was unable to reach an agreement with a number of potential buyers and investors and confirmed that discussions were at an end.

Instead he's looking to work alongside the Trust to clear their debts.Johnson has written off £5m in debts owed by the club to him but seems he's no longer willing to piss away anymore on them.

He's a :censored:

I take delight in seeing twats falling on there faces.

Harsh to say the least.

He kept us in this god forsaken division,and took plenty of :censored: of us (and given it back) ever since

We need more uncle rons