Jordan Bove

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure he is getting younger. He walked past my seat at some point last season, obviously I cowered behind some bigger boy in case Bonecrusher took a dislike to my presence but through a tiny gap I saw his face and it struck me that he looks about 12 and in the pictures taken today he still looks this age.

Please don't anyone tell him I said this though and if you do read this Bonecrusher, I mean no harm. Please don't kill me.

I'm sure he is getting younger. He walked past my seat at some point last season, obviously I cowered behind some bigger boy in case Bonecrusher took a dislike to my presence but through a tiny gap I saw his face and it struck me that he looks about 12 and in the pictures taken today he still looks this age.

Please don't anyone tell him I said this though and if you do read this Bonecrusher, I mean no harm. Please don't kill me.

Wait. The guy in that article wot Diego dun posted is Jordan 'Bonecrusher' Bove?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wait. The guy in that article wot Diego dun posted is Jordan 'Bonecrusher' Bove?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shhhuuuuuussssshhhh! He might hear you!

From his latest interview:

"I want defenders to be on edge when I'm in and around the box,"

Thems fighting words.

Edited by beag_teeets

Confindent in himself isnt he?

Fine line between confidence and arrogant cocky little twerp though isnt it?

Right then. Pre-season: JCH (if he's still here), Philli, Turner and now Bove. A chance to show what you're about then lads.

FWIW, i still think we're short of 1 experienced striker - a 25-30 year old with 200-300 career games, to add to that group above.

We start the season with just those 4 above, and still have them when the window shuts and i'll be more than a little bit worried for us.

Full of potential & promise, but massively lacking in experience, know-how and results.

Oh - and feck me - Bove looks like an Under 11's player in those photos. Has he even started shaving yet????

Still a long way to go for the lad - he's got a very slight build and needs to rein his attitude in - at the moment it's more stroppy than outright aggressive. Hopefully he'll develop over the next 12 months if reserve football or a loan is sorted.

Still a long way to go for the lad - he's got a very slight build and needs to rein his attitude in - at the moment it's more stroppy than outright aggressive. Hopefully he'll develop over the next 12 months if reserve football or a loan is sorted.

oh god! What have you said!? I hope for your sake he never gets wind of this!!!