North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that all the bays now or a couple more either side?

I have to question why a middle-aged bloke such as myself is excited over steel and concrete but it's been promised for so long and still cannot believe it's being constructed. Once it starts to take shape with seats, boxes etc then I agree it'll put the other stands to shame and the question is when will they start on the Chaddy and Main?

Is that all the bays now or a couple more either side?

I have to question why a middle-aged bloke such as myself is excited over steel and concrete but it's been promised for so long and still cannot believe it's being constructed. Once it starts to take shape with seats, boxes etc then I agree it'll put the other stands to shame and the question is when will they start on the Chaddy and Main?

When it's finished there should be 15 bays.

When it's finished there should be 15 bays.

Thanks - another five then. 3 one end and 2 the other.

What's the official opening date? Start of season or a few months in?

Are they selling STs for the stand?

Sorry for questions but been busy with work lately and trying to catch up.

What's the official opening date? Start of season or a few months in? Corney said start of the season for spectators - but he's not a builder by all accounts.

Are they selling STs for the stand? £30 upgrade fee when the stand is ready.

Sorry for questions but been busy with work lately and trying to catch up.

What's the official opening date? Start of season or a few months in?

Not confirmed. Corney hinted that the basic spectator element of it could be in use at the start of the season. The ticket office said September to November.

Are they selling STs for the stand?

Not yet. Previous residents of the Lookers will get first dibs. Other season ticket holders will then be able to pay £30 to move from other parts of the ground.

As the new stand will be much larger will it actually become 'the main stand' ?

I doubt it. Quite a few clubs have larger stands opposite what you would regard as the "Main Stand" it might change if/when we knock the main stand down though.

I doubt it. Quite a few clubs have larger stands opposite what you would regard as the "Main Stand" it might change if/when we mock the main stand down though.

You may want amend it to knock Rudmedic. :wink:

Archived