Playershare grand national sweepstake

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to all those who contributed ,Chris and rick for arranging the horses and payments and the fan whose idea it was too.

Player share thanks you all

And another £10 on its way later from me for the Latics scoring 3 goals or more in a league game.

Edited by BP1960

Think a fan has suggested a World Cup one...

I'm game as long as I don't get england....heheh

Fancy something a bit Latino......something yellow and no I don't mean Norwich city.

I have suggested a booby prize for the first team to be eliminated - so you would be ok with England. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Rick's going to transfer the paypal winners across. Apologies for the delays. An oversight from myself. Cash winners have been sorted. Also there are a couple of outstanding payments so if anyone needs me to meet them tonight or saturday, get in touch. Football world cup sweepstake will also be onsale. Same format. I will open a new thread when i've sorted it. Inbox me to claim a place. 32 places

Rick's going to transfer the paypal winners across. Apologies for the delays. An oversight from myself. Cash winners have been sorted. Also there are a couple of outstanding payments so if anyone needs me to meet them tonight or saturday, get in touch. Football world cup sweepstake will also be onsale. Same format. I will open a new thread when i've sorted it. Inbox me to claim a place. 32 places

Winners to be paid next year?

Winnings received :D and temporarily in my bank.

If I'm lucky enough to get a team it's going back on the World cup sweep,

Many thanks.

Re. the world cup sweep.

Seeing as it's likely to be very popular, how about having a random draw to select the lucky 32 who get the teams, rather than 1st come 1st served which seems unfair on those who can't access a computer on exactly the right day at the right time.

All entrants into the draw pay a tenner.

Edited by laticsrblue

Whilst is was regrettable the winners (paypal winners) had to wait and let it be known on here they hadn't received their winnings, well done Chris for sorting it straight away once you knew. Another reason to join playershare, the committee work hard at making it a success, but like all humans occasionally not perfectly.

Winnings received :D and temporarily in my bank.

If I'm lucky enough to get a team it's going back on the World cup sweep,

Many thanks.

Re. the world cup sweep.

Seeing as it's likely to be very popular, how about having a random draw to select the lucky 32 who get the teams, rather than 1st come 1st served which seems unfair on those who can't access a computer on exactly the right day at the right time.

All entrants into the draw pay a tenner.

If we get 64 people interested then why not have two draws?

I was considering 2 draws if demand is there. Filled the 40 horses easily

But did you get all the money? If you do a world cup draw I will have a team as long as I get a run for my money, I had the stubborn bastard that would not start at the Grand National(do I get my money back)?

But did you get all the money? If you do a world cup draw I will have a team as long as I get a run for my money, I had the stubborn bastard that would not start at the Grand National(do I get my money back)?

Still a couple outstanding but just people i haven't bumped into yet. Should do tomorrow. Luck of the draw i'm afraid. Guaranteed i'd of got the 3 legged horse burger had i been involved