Bradford - tickets / allocation

Have the club said which stand we are in? I believe away fans are in the Dallas stand that holds 1800. I suspect being a local derby and with the last few results we will get a good following.

A few of us are coming up and are considering to buy tickets to avoid a Bury

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the beer festival have an impact on our numbers? I know a few that are prioritising that over the football!

We won't take 1800 in any case. 1000ish. Although I hope that today's atmosphere and our form encourages a few more to turn up. It's a big game and we could do with the support.

Edited by NewBlue

Have the club said which stand we are in? I believe away fans are in the Dallas stand that holds 1800. I suspect being a local derby and with the last few results we will get a good following.

A few of us are coming up and are considering to buy tickets to avoid a Bury

Presumably it will be the little stand behind the goal.

Can't see us surpassing or getting near the 1800 mark. As opposed to Bury where it was obvious that there was going to be more.

We won't take 1800 in any case. 1000ish. Although I hope that today's atmosphere and our form encourages a few more to turn up. It's a big game and we could do with the support.

Probably right. Been before when we had the end behind goal and some of the side stand...back when we truly did have top away support.

Probably right. Been before when we had the end behind goal and some of the side stand...back when we truly did have top away support.

Our away support is still impressive, but that's demonstrated more by longer distance aways. 238 on a Tuesday night to Orient while we're in a relegation dogfight shows that.

Large followings like 2000+ at places like Bradford, Rotherham, Huddersfield etc. require competitiveness near the top end of the table, which hasn't happened for quite a while.

4th in the league in terms of % home crowd at aways proves it's class even when we're :censored: and visiting the same grounds for 17 years.

Edited by NewBlue

Remember filling their away end and having the side bit as well when wellens played them off the park basically on one leg

Nah. When we had the side bit we scraped a draw under Shez when we reached the play-offs in 2007. The Wellens match we were just behind the goal with Moore as manager.

Probably the best single performance I've seen in recent memory (with maybe Harkins vs Posh too) and even then he was subbed at HT with the job already done.

Nah. When we had the side bit we scraped a draw under Shez when we reached the play-offs in 2007. The Wellens match we were just behind the goal with Moore as manager.

Probably the best single performance I've seen in recent memory (with maybe Harkins vs Posh too) and even then he was subbed at HT with the job already done.

He had a bad back didn't he?

We'd been playing terrible but it was rumoured Sheridan had had the team all week while more had been otherwise engaged.

Moore blanked us as him and the players came off to rapturous applause.

Cheers for clearing that up just remember wellens brilliance

Haven't been to VP before and looking forward to it.

City mate in tow - does anyone know somewhere near the ground that does food and a telly for the early kick off? FGG suggests Bradford Arms but on Google Maps it's coming up for me as closed...

I think because we've not played there in a few years a few more people will turn up

Think the opposite only been about 4 years not seen as anything special just another league one club where the away fans will outside sing them. They did use to have nice cheerleaders

Haven't been to VP before and looking forward to it.

City mate in tow - does anyone know somewhere near the ground that does food and a telly for the early kick off? FGG suggests Bradford Arms but on Google Maps it's coming up for me as closed...

There's a few along Lumb Lane I recall.