Here We Go Again (More Betting Arrests)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's obviously singing like a canary. I'd be extremely surprised if it's not some of ours, given the history. On the other hand, it might be a case of someone trying to drag others down in exchange for favourable treatment later.

The fact he was so inept at getting his booking at Wolves and made no reference to anyone else being involved when he was filmed suggests it shouldn't be us again.

Hopefully there's one each from Bradford, Colchester, Coventry, Sheff Utd, Carlisle and Notts County. :grin:

Edited by HarryBosch

Posted · Hidden by Ackey, April 3, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Ackey, April 3, 2014 - No reason given

Someone's obviously singing like a canary. I'd be extremely surprised if it's not some of ours, given the history. On the other hand, it might be a case of someone trying to drag others down in exchange for favourable treatment later.

<cough>Ronnie Moore <cough>

The fact he was so inept at getting his booking at Wolves and made no reference to anyone else being involved when he was filmed suggests it shouldn't be us again.

Hopefully there's one each from Bradford, Colchester, Coventry, Sheff Utd, Carlisle and Notts County. :grin:

I think unless you are from Clacton on Sea, calling Colchester the North West may be pushing it a little.

FL sides in the North West:

Us

Tranmere

Preston

Blackpool

Blackburn

Bolton

Burnley

Rochdale

Bury

Fleetwood

Morecambe

Accrington

Wigan

Not sure if I've missed anyone. Given the number of sides it could be unlikely all things being equal that it was us, but with our *ahem* connections *ahem* this sits very uneasily.

Edited by jsslatic

Us

Tranmere

Preston

Blackpool

Blackburn

Bolton

Burnley

Rochdale

Bury

Fleetwood

Morecambe

Accrington

Wigan

Not sure if I've missed anyone. Given the number of sides it could be unlikely all things being equal that it was us, but with our *ahem* connections *ahem* this sits very uneasily.

Port Vale...sort of.

Usual rules - if you post names you need a source from the local or national media to support it. Not just your idea or Twitter or some unsubstantiated :censored:. Equally once the names become public you must refrain from speculation or anything which can not be proven. Anything else will be deleted by a Mod as soon as possible.

The rules may seem harsh but they are the only way to protect both you and us from potential litigation.

Ta

Us

Tranmere

Preston

Blackpool

Blackburn

Bolton

Burnley

Rochdale

Bury

Fleetwood

Morecambe

Accrington

Wigan

Carlisle.