Here We Go Again (More Betting Arrests)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored: ! Fingers crossed it's not us i really would question weather it's worth going anymore

Even if it was some of ours, what can the club do to stop it? Obviously apart from paying them huge wages which aint going to happen, if that is your stance it must be for football in general and not just one team, because they could be playing for anyone. Society in my eyes has generally become a little bit more corrupt or maybe the authorities are becoming better at catching the alleged miscreants.

Even if it was some of ours, what can the club do to stop it? Obviously apart from paying them huge wages which aint going to happen, if that is your stance it must be for football in general and not just one team, because they could be playing for anyone. Society in my eyes has generally become a little bit more corrupt or maybe the authorities are becoming better at catching the alleged miscreants.

I'm sure there will be a lot who feel the same way, if a group of players at one club were caught out match fixing, you would feel cheated, why pay £20 every week when your paying for a scam product, I know it's not been this way until recently but it's getting worse and I'm sure there will be pros up and down the country :censored:ting themselves right now. How many more are going to be discovered ? It needs ridding from the game and untill this happens you don't know what your paying for !

I'm sure there will be a lot who feel the same way, if a group of players at one club were caught out match fixing, you would feel cheated, why pay £20 every week when your paying for a scam product, I know it's not been this way until recently but it's getting worse and I'm sure there will be pros up and down the country :censored:ting themselves right now. How many more are going to be discovered ? It needs ridding from the game and untill this happens you don't know what your paying for !

It's already a "scam product" in my opinion. Players cheat on a regular basis in all professional games, yet we as fans and the football community at large condone it, with phrases like "he's given the ref a decision to make" or "there was definitely contact".

:censored:ing hate it.

It's already a "scam product" in my opinion. Players cheat on a regular basis in all professional games, yet we as fans and the football community at large condone it, with phrases like "he's given the ref a decision to make" or "there was definitely contact".

:censored:ing hate it.

Amen brother!

Agree 100%, it is a piss take when a player goes down like they've been shot then jumps up as soon as the ref blows. What happened to not wanting the bloke who hit you know he hurt you?