If Colchester win at Stevenage next week I'd be slightly more concerned but it's a great match to have as our next one. Today's results means that everyone up to Bradford (13 teams!) is still looking over their shoulder.

Our break might not be great for our next match, but we get a rest period (physical and mental) before the final big push. Not many teams get that luxury.

Fantastic result and a great performance from both the team and the fans.

Classic piece of journalism from the official site...

"As the game approached the final minutes of the game, it was the visitors who were singing loudest.

Harkins got himself to the byline and fired a ball across the box but it was dealt with by the Bradford fans."

Was sat with Bradford fans (live locally and got free ticket) trying not to smile too much. Great view from up there and we were excellent, well-organised, good shape and quick to break. Really good away performance - Bradford lot were impressed with team and noise from fans. And that's why we persisted with JCH, unplayable at times. Now for a drink - cheers!

4 points will do it preferably gained from Notts Co, Colchester and Carlisle....if we were to lose all three then relegation would be a real possibility!!

It's far from over yet!

Defeat at Colchester would be far from ideal, but even a point would take our unbeaten run to 6 games.

Anyone spotted this near the end of the match report on the fishal?

Harkins got himself to the byline and fired a ball across the box but it was dealt with by the Bradford fans.

Is that within the rules? Or did he the ball end up in the stands?

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

strange how with 5 games to go anyone from Bradford down could still get relegated.

I hope loads of results go for us next week as yesterday wasnt to good.

the bank holiday fixtures will be massive

With so many teams on 43 down there I think we'll still be four ahead after Saturday.

A win and a draw would probably guarantee it. I can't see all the teams down there getting 8 points from their last 5 games.

With so many teams on 43 down there I think we'll still be four ahead after Saturday.

A win and a draw would probably guarantee it. I can't see all the teams down there getting 8 points from their last 5 games.

This is where I'm at, a win and a draw will see us home safely.

I thought we were bang in trouble after the Preston/Rotherham games, wasn't seeing any desire or much semblance of a gameplan so fair play to all involved for turning it around.

2-3 points still needed to be sure I'd say, hopefully we can get it done over Easter and be able to enjoy the remaining games.