19 Tranmere 41 -20 46

20 Notts County 42 -15 43

-----------------------------------------------

21 Carlisle 41 -26 43

22 Crewe 42 -29 43

23 Shrewsbury 42 -14 41

24 Stevenage 42 -22 39

Edited by opinions4u

Not ideal that Colchester won ahead of Good Friday but as long as we don't lose there and keep our unbeaten run going, we'll be OK.

The key scores (Crewe and Carlisle) certainly went our way and Shrewsbury and Stevenage losing at least means that there are 2 less teams to realistically worry about.

Good to not play and yet stil be the same number of points clear at the start of the day. Shame about some of the results.

As you say still 4 points clear, Stevenage need a miracle now, Crewe are gone for my money, and Shrewsbury looked f****d when they got rid of Turner.

Good to not play and yet stil be the same number of points clear at the start of the day. Shame about some of the results.

i think I would have taken 4 of the bottom 5 losing at 3pm today. Not quite sure anyone could have expected more....a couple of hammerings and Chucks sent off, that'll do nicely! Edited by hollandspies

At least having Sat off meant that LJ could watch Colchester. He should have learnt a lot about them during that game (playing away, 1-0 down for most of the 1st half)

I think he will have learned not to give Sears and Ibehre a sniff at goal.