Today's League One Scores ... as they happen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any stats on how many points we've dropped from winning positions? Is there evidence to suggest that, but for a bit of bad luck here and there, we'd be in the play-offs or going up automatically?

I'd also like to know how many players will start our final game this season who also started the first, as compared with Leyton Orient, for instance.

Thanks all.

Anyone got any stats on how many points we've dropped from winning positions? Is there evidence to suggest that, but for a bit of bad luck here and there, we'd be in the play-offs or going up automatically?

I'd also like to know how many players will start our final game this season who also started the first, as compared with Leyton Orient, for instance.

Thanks all.

18 points lost, 13 gained from losing positions.

Thanks all.

one stat id put forward is the amount of poor refs we've had all things being equal we should get a dozen pens next season.

21 goals scored in 20 home games is a killer stat for me, slightly odd that Walsall in 11th have only got 20 in 22, but it has to be improved.

It's the key to bringing people back to Boundary Park. Good at home, poor away, finish mid-table but gave happier fans handing over money at the turnstiles.

It's not just about points accrued, but is there anyone who honestly believes the football under Dickov, Penney, Talbot, Moore et al is better than what we're seeing under Johnson?

Whilst we're not playing like Pep's Munich side, I still prefer it to the dross served up by the aforementioned managers so that tells me there's some improvement and progress.

It's not just about points accrued, but is there anyone who honestly believes the football under Dickov, Penney, Talbot, Moore et al is better than what we're seeing under Johnson?

Whilst we're not playing like Pep's Munich side, I still prefer it to the dross served up by the aforementioned managers so that tells me there's some improvement and progress.

Completely agree. Have seen more games this season than for a decade and although things may have had to get a bit ugly to get safe that increased attendance is a direct result of some of the good stuff played early on in the season.

We stopped playing football months ago but don't let that get in the way of your argument...

We were better for longer periods in Dickov's first season.