1. 1. Connor Brown

2. 2. Jonathan Grounds

3. 3. Genseric Kusunga

4. 4. James Wilson

5. 5. Adam Lockwood

6. 6. Carl Winchester

7. 7. David Mellor

8. 8. Jack Truelove

Cry me a river. Gut feel is that he'll get a new contract anyway...

So if we are giving contracts out on that basis then Kirk Millar will get one. Like it says above he will probably get one due to his connections with the club and the new stand. Does he deserve one? No he does not been way out of his depth all season and like Winchester and Millar does not have a settled position.

So if we are giving contracts out on that basis then Kirk Millar will get one. Like it says above he will probably get one due to his connections with the club and the new stand. Does he deserve one? No he does not been way out of his depth all season and like Winchester and Millar does not have a settled position.

Was quoting from the point about having a baby

So if we are giving contracts out on that basis then Kirk Millar will get one. Like it says above he will probably get one due to his connections with the club and the new stand. Does he deserve one? No he does not been way out of his depth all season .

He's done fine whenever I've seen him.

You know why I think Mellor and Winchester will get their contracts renewed, or in actuality for Mellor get use the option at the club's disposal, it's because they don't have a settled position. So instead of having 5/6 players to cover for CM, RM, LM, RB, LB and CB, we've got 2 and they are both presumably pretty cheap. When you have a reduced budget, utility players as cover are always a good option. That and the fact they are both pretty young and have shown that they can do more than an adequate job if required. Their respective fitness levels need to be worked on, but that is possible and it may just need a tweak here or there in their training schedules.

I'd let Mellor and Winchester go; neither have really done enough to stay, but keep the rest. Lockwood and Wilson have proved what a regular central defensive pair can add to the team.

Brown has come on leaps and bounds, Truelove (if his cameo at Orient at the end of last season is anything to go by) looks a great prospect and I don't think Kusunga is as bad as some think either at CB or RB, so OK as a back up.

Grounds is a good, solid defender even if his distribution is sometimes a bit wayward, but he's also a good cover at CB.

I'd let Mellor and Winchester go; neither have really done enough to stay, but keep the rest. Lockwood and Wilson have proved what a regular central defensive pair can add to the team.

Brown has come on leaps and bounds, Truelove (if his cameo at Orient at the end of last season is anything to go by) looks a great prospect and I don't think Kusunga is as bad as some think either at CB or RB, so OK as a back up.

Grounds is a good, solid defender even if his distribution is sometimes a bit wayward, but he's also a good cover at CB.

We cannot afford to have an injury prone, highly paid player because he's 'ok backup'. I've not seen one person question his ability, it's his fitness problems that make him a liability.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

If we go into next season with Lockwood and Wilson at centre back, it's going to be a long and boring season with lots of hoofball.

There were a few nice balls from Lockwood yesterday and he also royally hoofed it when necessary.

He's got the perfect balance for this league and this team for me.