Away days next season

With the new stand going up and the likelyhood of a few more localish teams coming in to our league we could have a fair increase in matchday revenue....even better if we can finally challenge at the other end of the table!

Scunthorpe is always a particularly 'orrible day out......it's one of those places that always seems a bit closer than it actually is and then when you get there you think..........why?

Now York.......different gravy......if they come up that's my away day weekend sorted......praying it fits in with one of the nags meetings

Scunthorpe is always a particularly 'orrible day out......it's one of those places that always seems a bit closer than it actually is and then when you get there you think..........why?

Now York.......different gravy......if they come up that's my away day weekend sorted......praying it fits in with one of the nags meetings

My dream was always to get Cheltenham away during the festival week.

Lo and behold it happened a few years ago when the fixtures came out and we got them away on Tuesday of that week.

I booked hotel and everything and then they changed it because of the clash with the racing !!!!

Edited by losesome

Throw in Wetherby and Ripon, both of which are close and it significantly improves your chances of getting in the double.

I'd sooner not pay x4 for a hotel and have to get past 50000 angry Scottish people to get to the bar!

we may lose Orient as well as Brentford...and now Charlton are making a fist of it...not looking great for those who look forward to a trip to the big smoke... :cry: mind....still got Swindon.... :blink:

Rather lose Swindon a than Orient won't happen

Edited by oafctom

Yeah this. Great new pub near the ground too - I'll be getting there early.

The poncy 'pop-up' one near the station?

It was alright actually, I pulled my face for a bit but eventually got over it.

Orient had better stay down and it'd better be on a :censored:ing Saturday next season.

Easily one of the biggest disappointments this year Orient being on a Tuesday night.

Lets hope such a travesty doesn't take place again!

The poncy 'pop-up' one near the station?

It was alright actually, I pulled my face for a bit but eventually got over it.

Leyton Technical? Nearer the ground than the station, but think it's a permanent fixture now. Good selection of beers at least.