Boring boring Oldham

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results end of the season, it's a good point which guarantees us safety.

When I say guarantee, I mean we have a game in hand over Colchester, Crewe, Tranmere and Notts. And those teams can only catch us if they don't lose any of their two remaining games. If just one of those team loses, it's impossible for us to go down and that's without considering our game in hand. And Colchester have to play Brentford. Crewe have to play Preston. Tranmere have to play Leyton Orient away.

We can start planning for next season now.

but its :censored: to watch anyone can take a point at home against :censored: teams by parking the bus and I know its needs must but people aint gonna buy season tickets after watchin that dross, didnt look like scoring and one up front at home, thats two 0-0 at home in a month it aint good.

but its :censored: to watch anyone can take a point at home against :censored: teams by parking the bus and I know its needs must but people aint gonna buy season tickets after watchin that dross, didnt look like scoring and one up front at home, thats two 0-0 at home in a month it aint good.

And it's over two years since the previous 0-0 game at home.

same as the crewe game they were there for the beating, the manager has plenty to learn.

We've done what's necessary.

It just seems a bit pointless criticising us for not winning, it's not like we're trying to build form for the playoffs. It's not like we've lost either which would only put us 1 game and 3 points within catching distance of the teams around us.

We've got a game breathing space on those below us, thanks to today's point. And then we've got a game in hand. Teams below us have harder games than we do also.

Surely at this stage of the season complaining about drawing performances is a bit pointless? Considering that we're pretty :censored: as well?

LJ has some work on his hands now to improve the quality and depth of the team dramatically, let's see what he can do.

Edited by PlayItLivo

No swearing please ;). (in reference to small scuffle in Chaddy End). Agreed.Poor game today.

Frustrating at times, but we still had more than enough opportunities to win the game.

Both teams were very satisfied with a point, and were from very early on in the piece. We passed the ball well at times, far too laterally at others.

Where we go next season will be very interesting indeed.