Something going on?

That was me, seems very strange to me, also very strange that the club has never released any financial information until last week in the chron.

I believe someone is trying to cover up some tracks

You know your username, what is it you are Wizzo at?

It certainly isn't Forensic Accounting, or Investigative work.

And...AND...have you noticed the former has a director whose surname is White? The head is White? White is the head? WHITEHEAD.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever seen Christine Whitehead and Christine Wynne in the same room?

Ah, but what was Christine Whiteheads Maiden name.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some time ago, someone on here did some hard work to find out who owned the new stand (Brass Bank Ltd - owned by Gazal and Blittz) ...

No, someone incorrerctly stated that Brass Bank own the new stand.

Brass Bank just own THE LAND it's built on, like they own the land that the rest of the stadium is built on.

Edited by laticsrblue

Christ. Dig as much as you want. Find as much as you want. You'll come to the same :censored:ing answer.

Brassbank own the land because they bought it from the council.

They used THEIR money, to buy the land, which so happens to have a football ground built on it. They can do what they want with it, once the football clubs lease is expired.

They are also close friends and colleagues with Simon Corney, who just so happens to be the owner of the football club. They won't screw him over because of this.

Simon Corney has a close affiliation with Oldham Athletic and thus, probably won't screw us over, which in turn, means the other two won't.

I trust all involved in what they are doing. You can think of your own conspiracy about such things, by looking at the finer details, but in truth, even if it was dodgy as :censored:, what can you do? Absolutely :censored: all.

Rant, over. :rant.sml:

And you seem to forget [conveneiently] when LAtics and England were welcomed with open arms to inspect the books.

Well, Barry tried to stop it happening and Simon opened proceedings by calling me a :censored:, but it got more cordial from there.

Bloody well dodgy if you ask me...

Directors of multi-million pound companies that design and construct buildings or develop property to sell for a profit so obviously reliant on innovation, flair and creativity....

Yet when it came to naming their companies all they could think of was taking their initials, jumbling them up and coming up with PCW... it's not exactly Prestige Worldwide, Phoenix, Velocity or Venture ... no chance on Apprentice or Dragons Den

Even more dodgy is the landowners part owning the development company...how stupid is that?! For a minute you'd think it might make the actual build cheaper(?)