SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON?

I went in the club shop today to return an item that someone bought for me on saturday.

I didn't want the money back but the stock in there at the moment is very limited to say the least.

I asked for a gift token so that i could get something when the shop is restocked but was told that this wasn't possible because the shop is closing and everything is discounted.

I was told that no refunds were allowed but after a little bit of argueing i was given a cash refund.

I did not really want a refund and said that i would come back and spend the money when presumably a new shop was opened in the new stand.

I was then told that the money would not be going to Oldham Athletic AFC anymore.

Have i missed something here?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your obviously not allowed to ask questions anymore. The other thread seemed to ask some legitimate questions to me an all.

Legitimate questions about a defunct company that has nothing to do with Latics, the North Stand or TTA?

It would seem the shop can make more money out of letting the space out than selling stuff in their themselves.

Hopefully the new kit supplier do a better job than Fila as well!

Your telling me you don't just LOVE wearing a massive, billboard sized F on each shoulder!?

Such as?

Mainly that nobody seems to know if any money in from the stand will benefit the club. If its owned by Brassbank, none of the revenue (which is supposed to be a 365 day income) will necessarily come back into OAFC.

I don't know that it won't but there just seems to be a "we already knew that" attitude when anybody asks a question.

Mainly that nobody seems to know if any money in from the stand will benefit the club. If its owned by Brassbank, none of the revenue (which is supposed to be a 365 day income) will necessarily come back into OAFC.

I don't know that it won't but there just seems to be a "we already knew that" attitude when anybody asks a question.

It's none of our business. If we assume that the stand makes a profit (and that's quite some way off) then are two likely destinations for that profit. Into the club to be spent or back to our creditors. Both things are to the benefit of the football club.