SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went in the club shop today to return an item that someone bought for me on saturday.

I didn't want the money back but the stock in there at the moment is very limited to say the least.

I asked for a gift token so that i could get something when the shop is restocked but was told that this wasn't possible because the shop is closing and everything is discounted.

I was told that no refunds were allowed but after a little bit of argueing i was given a cash refund.

I did not really want a refund and said that i would come back and spend the money when presumably a new shop was opened in the new stand.

I was then told that the money would not be going to Oldham Athletic AFC anymore.

Have i missed something here?

Those faux leather cushions were the final nail in the coffin.

My source, a very very very accurate one mind tells me, that a stand is being built on the Broadway end of the ground :o I could be wrong, watch this space!

My source says yours source is talking :censored: and that it's just a huge building for Brassbank to wave their cock and bollocks from.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

My source says yours source is talking :censored: and that it's just a huge building for Brassbank to wave their cock and bollocks from.

Hang on a minute, they will have gone to Gillingham won't they? That'll make a few of the male posters on here jealous.

Wrong its a launch pad for the TTA and the rest of the lizz...... sorry iluminati to blast off to alph gamma three

Don't know why spme people are trivialising the OP and making sarky posts.

Where the shop money is going to go and how/if Latics are going to benefit are important questions for anyone to ask before spending any money there.

It's a good question but does it have to be a conspiracy? I often think the simple answer should be considered first and that points to income generation for the club to at least satisfy the salary cost management protocol. The fact that it's going to house the Oldham Branch of Man U Supporters Association is perhaps another issue.

It's a good question but does it have to be a conspiracy? I often think the simple answer should be considered first and that points to income generation for the club to at least satisfy the salary cost management protocol. The fact that it's going to house the Oldham Branch of Man U Supporters Association is perhaps another issue.

thats all well and good bit why do we find out through chinese whispers or tenth hand information ?

thats all well and good bit why do we find out through chinese whispers or tenth hand information ?

I'm sure if there is anything to report there will be an announcement in due course.

Even though we have a RIGHT TO KNOW.

Possibly because the deal isn't confirmed?

Before internet etc , an announcement was made , the rumour machine was basic, and nobody got their knickers in a twist.

I really can't see the reason for getting so het up about this. As has been said, if the club benefits then good.