Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours about us signing a championship player who hasn't performed/lived up to expectations got me thinking. Leeds have still got 7-8 strikers. One is Steve Morrison, ex-Millwall and Norwich. Barely featured for Leeds over the last couple of years.Now over 30. I would imagine his wages would be a huge and probably insurmountable barrier, but he could fit the bill.

Rumours about us signing a championship player who hasn't performed/lived up to expectations got me thinking. Leeds have still got 7-8 strikers. One is Steve Morrison, ex-Millwall and Norwich. Barely featured for Leeds over the last couple of years.Now over 30. I would imagine his wages would be a huge and probably insurmountable barrier, but he could fit the bill.

would be an excellent signing

• 5 months later...

BP1960 may be interested to know that Sean Newton, mentioned earlier in the thread, is signing on loan for Notts County, according to a reliable Sky bloke

Thanks, about time he got the chance, he will score a few goals for them from full back. I see Dan Gardner is injured yet again,not had any luck since signing for Chesterfield and spent most of his time there under treatment.

• 2 weeks later...