Curzon Ashton away

I see Ryan Brooke was playing for Curzon last night,dropped down a few levels since Big Joe said he was the best finisher he'd ever seen.

Joe said he was the best finisher at the club.

Based on the other finishers at the club being :censored:e.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game did you watch - so we played both 4-3-3 and 4-5-1 in both halves, how do you explain that? it was either one or the other in each half ?

Not neccessarily BP; aren't those 2 formations the most closely linked of them all?

The wider 2 of the front 3 tucking back when defending makes it 4-5-1, and then when the teams breaks forward, it easily becomes the origianal 4-3-3?

Surely you've seen that in action before? I don't think its that hard to get?

Not neccessarily BP; aren't those 2 formations the most closely linked of them all?

The wider 2 of the front 3 tucking back when defending makes it 4-5-1, and then when the teams breaks forward, it easily becomes the origianal 4-3-3?

Surely you've seen that in action before? I don't think its that hard to get?

This is exactly what happened. Pretty sure we didn't play 4-4-2 at any stage.

Whichever formation we set up, our starting 11 looked big and imposing, (and I don't mean Oliver Hardy). Something I haven't seen for quite some time at BP.

The result reflects the effort put in by the players and a convincing win is only what they should do against a club a couple of divisions lower - but something that didn't happen last season.

For me 27 was the most impressive trialist, very comfortable on the ball.