gym in the new stand

I don't get the urge to spend £3.50 on something you could make in 30 seconds for nowt, but a lot of people have it.

A girl at work was always moaning that she was skint.

When I pointed out that she was spending over £2,000 a year on coffee she was gobsmacked. Ironic too, as she was sat 20 feet away from a machine that dispensed some inferior coffee for free.

It's a grand idea, if not on match days. Nothing makes my piss boil more than waiting 10 minutes for a pint while the bar staff try to figure out what a skinny upside down soya hazelnut latte from Mars is

And they always want to pay for it by card.

I'd have thought out of a gym, a supporters bar and a coffee shop, the coffee shop would create the less income. It'd be open more often, but I can't see many people dropping into BP during the week just for a brew.

The profit on coffee is far greater than any alcoholic drink and there's very little if any waste, also stock outlay would be far less. All modern bars in town now serve coffee so a sports bar / coffee shop would be an ideal mix and a good money maker.

• 2 weeks later...

A gym contract with a private company would typically pay £200 k a year , so hoping mr gorney done his homework , especially with the location ,ie all themotorway links and all prime A roads , here hoping !!!

Do people go to the gym on the motorway?

• 4 weeks later...