Melbourne Friendly match

The puddin' on a muffin routine worked for Andy Barlow, I say lets go for it.

We are never going to progress using these outdated methods. I have a metre stick and am quite happy for the club to have use of it. What next, a puddin' on a muffin for a pre match meal?

Don't you know local fans prefer prawn sandwiches these days, personally I'm a pie, chips, peas and gravy man.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fed Ian Marshall raw steak I think.

I can believe that. Has anybody got a copy of the Andy Gorton diet book? I believe he was partial to the occasional flambe.

Apologies to some of our younger viewers, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I can believe that. Has anybody got a copy of the Andy Gorton diet book? I believe he was partial to the occasional flambe.

Apologies to some of our younger viewers, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I remember Alan Groves having a full breakfast at about 11am in Littlewoods cafe in Oldham then going out in the afternoon to play a blinder at Boundary Park.

It might have been the massive portion of beans why no one got near him.

Edited by BP1960

I remember Alan Groves having a full breakfast at about 11am in Littlewoods cafe in Oldham then going out in the afternoon to play a blinder at Boundary Park.

It might have been the massive portion of beans why no one got near him.

I may be mis-remembering this, but I seem to recall Vic Halom talking to Wellsby and Sindstadt on a Kick-Off Christmas special. He went on the lash on Christmas Day because freezing conditions meant the Boxing Day game would be postponed. However a sudden thaw meant the game was on, I think he said he had a blinder and scored a couple of goals, maybe the opposition defence had done the same thing.