New Kit supplier

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound disrespectful here because I do honour our soldiers and have family serving right now but how come sondico could spend time embroding 1400 names into a Pompey shirt when they have given us this shirt

I had a closer look at the badge and it's absolutely shoddy

Edited by SavageTheBeast

I don't want to sound disrespectful here because I do honour our soldiers and have family serving right now but how come sondico could spend time embroding 1400 names into a Pompey shirt when they have given us this shirt

sports derelict sell £14.99 generic football tops to the supporters at top price so whats not to like? all cutprice and cheap so sports derelict can gain maximum profits from their brand by shafting the fans. boycott the shirt and put the money in playershare

Edited by Pine Villains

I still have a feeling that the yellow one released wasn't the one that was supposed to be released. Problem with stock, we needed a shirt and this was rushed out. Hence why it's an old design from their Sunday league range, shoddy quality and the badge sewn on quickly hence the pulling around the badge on every picture I've seen of the away shirt.

I'm hoping the home shirt is better quality because compared to other Sondico shirts, the away is an insult to fans expected to buy it....unless the financial arrangement with SD is to use old stock to maximise margins and recoup on the sponsorship deal shelled out.

Our away shirt is the cheapest looking out of every Sondico shirt I have seen. As Midsblue says, this is probably because it has been rushed.

I'm hoping the new home shirt looks better and that the white band teaser we saw is across the front, this would take away from the huge white block on the SD logo. Hopefully next year, Sondico will have expanded properly and will be able to deal with the demand from all the deals they've signed with clubs.

I still have a feeling that the yellow one released wasn't the one that was supposed to be released. Problem with stock, we needed a shirt and this was rushed out. Hence why it's an old design from their Sunday league range, shoddy quality and the badge sewn on quickly hence the pulling around the badge on every picture I've seen of the away shirt.

I'm hoping the home shirt is better quality because compared to other Sondico shirts, the away is an insult to fans expected to buy it....unless the financial arrangement with SD is to use old stock to maximise margins and recoup on the sponsorship deal shelled out.

Carlisle have been given a reason for Sondico shirt delivery delay...... together with 3,500 free blue t-shirts!

http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/article/sondico5august14-1805197.aspx

Just put the bloody thing up and on sale stop trying to be clever with teasers. Its a football shirt that is late. Will a teaser add a sale nope. Have we got one to photograph yes so just sort it.

There's more tonight!!

BuYSoTjIAAAZCof.jpg

There's more tonight!!

BuYSoTjIAAAZCof.jpg

I'm almost certainly looking far too much into it, but with this random picture with tomorrow's date and SSN at the ground tomorrow, is there going to be a bigger announcement?

Either that or they're trying to compensate for releasing the kit 2 days before the start of the season.