New Kit supplier

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're playing in training kit till (I guess) the Newcastle match...http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140704-pre-season-kits-1716468.aspx

It is a good job that we have got a good chunk of money out of this deal because there no avoiding that the 'big block' SportsDirect sponsor logo looks bloody awful...may as well have sold our team name rights to Sports Direct FC too...

Irrelevant how nice the kit looks if that is what's getting plastered on the front of it. Could use their imaginations to try and make it more subtle but i guess that isn't in Sports Directs interest...

Don't know why i am whinging because i never buy the kits anyways but i am sure this will put a few people off...

It is a good job that we have got a good chunk of money out of this deal because there no avoiding that the 'big block' SportsDirect sponsor logo looks bloody awful...may as well have sold our team name rights to Sports Direct FC too...

Irrelevant how nice the kit looks if that is what's getting plastered on the front of it. Could use their imaginations to try and make it more subtle but i guess that isn't in Sports Directs interest...

Don't know why i am whinging because i never buy the kits anyways but i am sure this will put a few people off...

It's put me off. I dont get to as many games as i used to but always buy a shirt. More games this season instead :)

Eh? You haven't seen it yet. Only training kits have been seen.

Exactly.... and who cares anyway... they could play in bin liners for all I care.... so long as we can see an improvement on the pitch and in the facilities owing to the extra investment....!

If Sports Direct want their logo on the front of the shirts it would have to be on a white background, hence the 'big block' look! I suppose it's too much to hope for a more subtle approach with the home kit!

sports+direct+logo.jpg

If Sports Direct want their logo on the front of the shirts it would have to be on a white background, hence the 'big block' look! I suppose it's too much to hope for a more subtle approach with the home kit!

sports+direct+logo.jpg

Maybe it's time to play in a colour other than blue.

Maybe it's time to play in a colour other than blue.

I'm sure the tongue is firmly in the side of the cheek there, however, it has worked really well for Cardiff. Seeing as blue and red would both be out, how about brown?

I'm sure the tongue is firmly in the side of the cheek there, however, it has worked really well for Cardiff. Seeing as blue and red would both be out, how about brown?

As in Newcastle brown ale ?

As in Newcastle brown ale ?

Coventry used to have a chocolate brown away kit. Gorgeous.I have a picture of me wearing it via the gift of putting my head through a hole in a picture at the National football museum. It's paired up with a lovely yellow Hull shirt.

Edited by Magic Mikey

Coventry used to have a chocolate brown away kit. Gorgeous.I have a picture of me wearing it via the gift of putting my head through a hole in a pictureyellowe National football museum. It's paired up with a lovely yellow Hull shirt.

Brown+Cov.jpg

Edited by BP1960