BP renamed SportsDirect.com Park

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renaming the stadium is a very small price to pay in relation to the finances boosting our medium-term future and providing a more sold platform to develop.

Hope this includes OAFC receiving NUFC players in loan to boost us on pitch as well as off it.

Expect some critics about history being devalued etc but past is nothing, future is everything. As long as we keep the home shirt blue as 'oh when the [insert colour other than blue]" won't have the same feeling.....

Great news

Edited by Midsblue

The Sports Direct.com Arena sounds sort of OK...

But The Sports Direct.com Park sounds bloody awful, however, it's the money that counts and I couldn't really give a toss about the name.

Bring it on and hopefully a bit of success could be just around the corner.

Lets me honest they can call it :censored:hole.com in the media, as long as we get the right price. Well done the commercial department, sounds a great deal for the club

And it WILL ALWAYS be Boundary Park to the people that count......THE FANS

The Sports Direct.com Arena sounds sort of OK...

But The Sports Direct.com Park sounds bloody awful, however, it's the money that counts and I couldn't really give a toss about the name.

Bring it on and hopefully a bit of success could be just around the corner.

Its a mouthfull but it's a nod to Boundary Park, whereas arena or stadium doesn't.