Latics promotion odds

I'm going to go for an each way handicap league table bet again. so long as the odds are similar to last season.

Let's hope that the bookies didn't listen to SC's interview on the SD BP deal, where he says "It takes us to another level. It means that there is a gap between us and, if you like, the smaller clubs in our division and we attach ourselves to the bigger clubs."

Here's hoping that means that LJ now has a bigger budget so that we can have proper strength in depth with real competition and quality cover for all positions, just like the other big boys i our league,

Edited by laticsrblue

I'd take that! Can definitely see us finishing top ten (maybe it's blind optimism) but there is no one in the league this year who I couldn't see us beating

If you're that confident of registering at least 23 wins, lump on automatic promotion with any normal bookmaker.

I didn't mean that we will win 23, just that there is no one in the league who we should be scared of.

The problem is, you could say that every year. And more often than not you'd be wrong. :grin:

automatic promotion, you must have money to burn. would love to think we can but we have no one to put the ball in net and lost our best mid in smith. unless we get a loan striker or two our only hope is we are watertight and win loads of games 1-0. bottom 6 is a much more realistic bet im afraid (although returns wont be good at least yoru likely to get one)