Miguel Llera

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he lived in Sheffield that is arguably more local than both Johnson himself and Dayton who live in Cheshire. Whilst only guessing I'd imagine the posher bits of Sheffield are more this side of Sheffield too.

Might explain why Dayton walks around like a wet lettuce then too much time on the motorway. Its a case of do as I say and not as I do then.

If he lived in Sheffield that is arguably more local than both Johnson himself and Dayton who live in Cheshire. Whilst only guessing I'd imagine the posher bits of Sheffield are more this side of Sheffield too.

Both Stalybridge and Stockport are in Cheshire. Mind you I've always ignored the 1973 imposition of Greater Manchester.

"The signing of Llera is a prime example. Twenty-four hours after turning down the offer of a contract at Oldham Athletic, the Spaniard had been invited to play for the Iron in last weeks friendly win against Huddersfield Town.

Within a matter of days, he had signed a deal amid much hype."

Read more: http://www.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk/Arrival-Miguel-Llera-sign-Scunthorpe-United-s/story-22050022-detail/story.html?787#ixzz397uyWe9i

• 1 month later...

Playing regularly in the leagues worst defence. Scunthorpe fans reckon he's not very good and he's a negative influence on the squad - had a spat with his team mate on the pitch and apparently won't integrate with the team off the field.

Him or Big George? Looks like we got the better deal there.