Sondico training t-shirts

FTAO anyone in the know ... when will the new Sondico stuff be on sale? Appreciate we have no shop but are there plans to sell via Sports Direct either in existing shop (is there one in Oldham?) or online?

I like the new training t-shirt used in pre-seasons and fancied taking one on hols with me.

Believe new shirt is being launched Tuesday night so sales make start from then.

We've missed a trick yet again as I'm sure loads of fans buy now to take on holiday / wear at pre-season... let's close the shop but have no other means to sell once closed. 15 days of missed sales. Amateurs.

They want it exclusively launched on Tuesday is all I can think, cant be that desperate for the money the way its been handled, no launch date little or no info is becoming the norm unfortunately, dont harp on at me about not needing to know the friendlies are in full swing and there has been not one word about the new kits release date yet, we only have a couple of thousand fans left it appears the club dont really care about keeping them up dated, shame really.

Full swing eh? 1 friendly against non league Ashton 2 days agi where you could have had a chance to see a kit.

The club have said when the kit will be unveiled. Correct be if wrong but when clubs unveil a new kit don't they also say when it will be available to buy?

Whoa is me......the club won't let me buy a kit that I've not seen and may not want anyway they hate the fans.

Moan, moan, :censored:in moan!

Matt Chambers told me the kit would 'hopefully' be ready for the Newcastle game: Coleman and Rachubka both wore what I presume is the new keeper kit on Thursday (https://twitter.com/oafc_ryan/status/487321944497586177). The club might be being kept in the dark by the manufacturer, you never know..

Edited by Ryan

Full swing eh? 1 friendly against non league Ashton 2 days agi where you could have had a chance to see a kit.

The club have said when the kit will be unveiled. Correct be if wrong but when clubs unveil a new kit don't they also say when it will be available to buy?

Whoa is me......the club won't let me buy a kit that I've not seen and may not want anyway they hate the fans.

Moan, moan, :censored:in moan!

Think you will find the correct terminology is "Woe is me"

So does kit launch on Tuesday mean kit made available to buy on Tuesday or just that we can see it for the first time then? I haven't bought a home shirt since before the logo change but I fancy one this season, shame as I'v actually really liked the last two but got an away one last year and wasn't around the season before. At 24 this is the first season the stars have aligned to give me a schedule and financial state that allow me to buy a season ticket, so I might as well get the home shirt too.

Matt Chambers told me the kit would 'hopefully' be ready for the Newcastle game: Coleman and Rachubka both wore what I presume is the new keeper kit on Thursday (https://twitter.com/oafc_ryan/status/487321944497586177). The club might be being kept in the dark by the manufacturer, you never know..

I got told that the kit won't be revealed until a week before the season. So I'd imagine the Huddersfield game is when we'd get our first preview...

I got told that the kit won't be revealed until a week before the season. So I'd imagine the Huddersfield game is when we'd get our first preview...

Bugger, really wanted one of those Sondico training t-shirts for my holidays.

Just hope the club release some kit before the start of the season

It will end up with an oversized Sports Direct logo and another organisation on the back, not what I want to be seen in on my hols.

The FA regulations;

The established mark, logo or name of the clothing manufacturer, or a combination
of the same, may appear once only on the shirt and on the shorts provided it is an area no greater than 20 square
centimetres
Edited by BP1960

The FA regulations;

The established mark, logo or name of the clothing manufacturer, or a combination

of the same, may appear once only on the shirt and on the shorts provided it is an area no greater than 20 square

centimetres

The Sport Direct Logo could be twice that size or bigger.

The Fila logos were much bigger than that on last seasons shirt!

And there it was on there 3 times. Little logo on the shoulder and 2 big ugly stickers on the sleeves.

If the Sports Direct logo has to be that massive white block, hopefully they can somehow put a white background there, maybe like the old kits which had a white band in the middle? Not great on my old kits though so could be completely making this kit up.

Carlisle unveil Sondico kits.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/carlisle-united-201415-home-away-and-goalkeeper-kits-by-sondico_28621

Could the yellow be similar to our rumoured one?

Carlisle have had some decent strips in the past but they're an awful design, in my opinion.

I'm not overly-arsed what Latics wear, but Sondico kits look cheap.

Carlisle have had some decent strips in the past but they're an awful design, in my opinion.

I'm not overly-arsed what Latics wear, but Sondico kits look cheap.

I agree look a bit Sunday league if you ask me...not that I buy them anymore