Colchester tickets

Is your Dad a Preston fan or just a miserable so and so?

He is from Preston, he doesn't like football but sometimes pretends to be interested to give us something to talk about. I once had to use the Internet to convince him they'd ever been in the fourth division and that Tom Finney was mostly a winger.

We took 396 last season - so will definitely exceed that number methinks - the only hope is for a better performance - stats show that we had 1 shot on target and 1 corner over the ninety minutes....mind you a precious 1-0 victory with a Connor Brown goal meant that the drive home was sweet!

Dont take my Brown, my Connor Connor Brown

Just been to pickup tickets and the Ticket office said we had sold over 200 - Not bad for a couple of weeks before hand + I bet most of the southern fans will pay on the day

A lot of us have bought advance tickets ...... meaning more money for green larger!!

Waving their £24 tickets at the rest of us Loadsamoney style

Given that buying one from Latics cost me £23 (£20 + £1.50 booking fee + £1.50 postage) I'm not convinced discount is quite as the advertising portrays it.

Given that buying one from Latics cost me £23 (£20 + £1.50 booking fee + £1.50 postage) I'm not convinced discount is quite as the advertising portrays it.

Call the ticket office ....... £1 postage, thats your lot!!