Playershare Pledges 2014/15 Season (New Thread)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£10.00 If I can recruit a qualified plaster, driving licence and experience preferred for a one year traineeship with a local employer.Wage £15,830. Pa, with option to be taken on full time wage aprox £22k. Need to be available for interview w/c 4/8/14

Anyone? Or know anyone who could be looking?

Need to fill the position by Monday 4th August 10.00am

Interested? Email your Cv to apprenticeships@oldham.ac.uk and quote ref: FCHO2

Cheers

Edited by underdog

Right, here's my pledge - ten quid for every goal scored by our captain.

That goes for who ever is wearing the armband when the goal is scored - not just the official captain.

As I'm in Ireland and will probably only make it over to one or two matches this year, I welcome being told when I must pay up if the armband has been swapped and I haven't noticed (but I listen to every match on Latics Player so I should be up to date).

In all competitions,

£2 per goal, double if we keep a clean sheet or score 3 (or more) in a match

£10 for a hatrick

£10 if a ball goes through the new stand (before the windows get put in)

Mum's pledge:

£2 per JCH Forte or Philliskirk goal

£1 for a JCH Forte/Philliskirk assist

£10 per JCH Forte/Philliskirk hatrick

Edited by funkychicken

Some excellent pledges here folks.....I'm going to amend mine on page one with regards to George eckithump now on board, like Kieran has said, well he is a playershare player.

Can't thank you all enough for making this work and of course, doth my cap to dannyboy55555 whose original idea it was last season.

I have a track record in hexing players by pledging on them. From reports on here, seems I have hexed our captain as his performances so far are less than impressive.

If he doesn't score in the next five league matches I'll pledge a pound for every league match he plays but doesn't score in.

Surely this reverses any hex, and all will be well....

• 3 weeks later...

Below is a summary of the potential amount that could be due to Playershare this month, if we're all flushed enough:

PlayerSharePledgesAug14-1.jpg

£5.00 left out for "if a manager gets sacked just after we beat them", although after Saturday it's not out of the question..

Errors happily corrected.

Edited by JoeP

Below is a summary of the potential amount that could be due to Playershare this month, if we're all flushed enough:

PlayerSharePledgesAug14-1.jpg

£5.00 left out for "if a manager gets sacked just after we beat them", although after Saturday it's not out of the question..

Errors happily corrected.

Oh bloody hell.....is it me that owes for the new stand window Middlesbrough game? Thought I said if a window gets broken....an you check it for me Joe and if you do have me down for that one, I'll pay this time but can you amend it to say if a window gets broken...thanks

As he took it off, he was shouting "Tracey this is for you".

And you didn't tell him I wasn't there???? Oh well, there's always next Saturday at home.

Hope no-one does that tweety thingy and tell him...it will cost me a fortune on tops off and if he gets a booking too then ends in a red card..then a double whammy for me.heheh

Oh bloody hell.....is it me that owes for the new stand window Middlesbrough game? Thought I said if a window gets broken....an you check it for me Joe and if you do have me down for that one, I'll pay this time but can you amend it to say if a window gets broken...thanks

I don't think this was your one.

I'm just going with best case scenario with a lot of them - I'm assuming the ball will go through the stand on every occasion (because it usually does!). Also doing this for ones like "every game not attended by the drum" and "Every win I see live", etc. as it's a bit difficult to know for certain..

Thanks Joe for the reminder....that £5.00 I will send off for George's top off....damn that man as I missed it too..heheh

I thought this could count??

https://twitter.com/georgeelokobi/status/505759571353542656/photo/1

I don't think this was your one.

I'm just going with best case scenario with a lot of them - I'm assuming the ball will go through the stand on every occasion (because it usually does!). Also doing this for ones like "every game not attended by the drum" and "Every win I see live", etc. as it's a bit difficult to know for certain..

I thought this could count??

https://twitter.com/georgeelokobi/status/505759571353542656/photo/1

Although I did not witness the event and I only have disjointed's view that he said "tracy this ones for you..." I have seen the photos Diego uploaded of him pre/post stiches that his shirt is defo off and I don't think I specified shirt off on the pitch..heheh, so I have coughed up this evening in the spirit of things.

This happened for the first time last night, after about 6 minutes up towards the RRE

£10 paid.[/quote

Oh bloody hell don't tell me this is me.....anyway looking at pledge date isn't it last season?....you trying to twist someone's arm

off there Diego hehehe love your style