I started secondary school in 95... Must be the same age. :censored: me I feel inadequate.

As others have said, with a track record like that, no doubt he's just chipping in as and when but on the face of it, you'd think he's definitely got something different to bring to the table.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha. Little bit different CV. Not denigrating Jenny or Broady at all, but this chap brings more to the table than them combined.

Who knows if it will work, but different gravy.

Tha knows nowt about nowt.

His role will be completely different. He'll be there in an advisory role, probably relating to the commercial/business development/licensing opportunities that might arise out of the new stand (and which, by the sound of it, may be key to its completion) not to do any of the day-to-day marketing.

He's c.30 years old. I was in 6th form with him at Hulme. Not spoken to him since school but he was sound, very intelligent (head boy at Hulme from memory) and a massive Latics fan. I've heard sporadic updates on him over the years and seems to have done extremely well for himself. Just the kind of person we should be getting on board to move the club forward in my opinion.

EDIT: To echo longtimeblue, considering we were at school together that CV makes me feel like the world's biggest waste of space!!

Edited by mikebOAFC

Hulme 1995 to 2002. Someone must know him.

Was he really? Well well. He'd have been a 3rd year when i was in my last year of A-Levels; so i probably stopped him running down corridors or pushing in the lunch line.

I dont remember him though.

But I'm another to add to the growing list of people looking at his age, and his achievements and thinking 'feck'....

Local boy who has done very well for himself. He will be a rich man compared to us mere mortals but I doubt he has the kind of money he could seriously invest in oafc but it's good to have fresh blood on the board and no doubt he is very well connected.

Maybe the club is paying him for his expertise, or he may be on a percentage of any new income he can bring in.

Richard was always a decent fella whilst I had my illustrious (ok ok, pipe down!) spell at the club; at the time he was working in Simon Corney's side business based out of the office above the shop - can't for the life of me remember what it was called, something to do with international football development or something.

Richard was always a decent fella whilst I had my illustrious (ok ok, pipe down!) spell at the club; at the time he was working in Simon Corney's side business based out of the office above the shop - can't for the life of me remember what it was called, something to do with international football development or something.

So he's to blame for England being :censored: then. Taylor out.