Meanwhile, over in Yorkshire...

Even as a staunch Dickov critic, I had to use every ounce of willpower in my body to stop myself singing that song when he was celebrating in front of us at Forest...

this, for all his flaws one thing you couldnt fault him on was the passion and effort he put in, it felt like every loss hurt as much to him as it did to us, he may not have been the best manager we've had but the stick he gets on here is unjustified completely, he will get a clap from me when they visit BP/SDP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this, for all his flaws one thing you couldnt fault him on was the passion and effort he put in, it felt like every loss hurt as much to him as it did to us, he may not have been the best manager we've had but the stick he gets on here is unjustified completely, he will get a clap from me when they visit BP/SDP

And me. Time's a great healer.

“I still have the option to stay if I really want to. But I do not want to be playing at the bottom end of League One.”

Quote by one Richie Wellens.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster/failed-tomlinson-takeover-forces-wellens-to-move-away-1-6746473

I stand corrected, this season won't be Dickov's last chance as he'll have a fairly low budget again and, unfortunately, I can see him failing again. It is difficult to judge if he really is a bad manager, although he's certainly not proven himself to be a good one.

As many have said before though, you can't fault him as a person and I'd be happy for him if any success comes his way unless it's at our expense.